![]() |
| Final cut pro |
![]() |
| Final cut pro X |
The most obvious adjustment is the change clip layout, as we can see in Final cut pro there are two clips side by side, one of the entire video and one of the clip you wish to add to the timeline. However in Final cut pro X there is only a section for one clip and any clip that one wishes to use can be viewed and edited on the thumbnail itself, I found this made things a lot easier and more efficient.
Personally I found the tools in Final cut pro X were structured a lot more in an organized manner which makes finding a new tool a lot easier. There are more adjustments in which I have not yet explored but this post is based on me getting to grips with the basics of this new software.


No comments:
Post a Comment